Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   998 / 996 / 916 / 748 (/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Number plate (/showthread.php?t=302)

Mackster 21-May-2003 17:35

Number plate

Hi all,

I know this ones been done before on the old board but still cant grasp it (Sorry I'm thick). I want to be able to hang a single lined number plate under my cans with the indicators either side. I’ve seen the bracket that goes over the cans using the reflector bracket, but has anyone got a design of the above? I would like to able to remove the whole stock unit. Any comments and pics appreciated.

Mac

nelly 21-May-2003 17:57

I have some of these in Evo plate kit
They come complete with a light to illuminate the plate. There's not much material to mount the plate on so would be ideal for a thin plate.
mail me if ur interested

Mackster 21-May-2003 18:10

Nelly, u have mail, got any pics showing the indicators ?

Dude 21-May-2003 18:35

Mackster,

Have a butcher's here. This is something I have knocked up and have on my bike. There are two versions, one for standard indicator's or one for Motrax dinkywinkaz.

Hope this is what you are looking for! :cool:

Mackster 21-May-2003 18:38

Thanks guys, The Evo one is what I was after, and Nelly is going to supply. This place is bloody great, all the help I'll ever need with my Duke.

Thanks

Mac

the phantom pieman 22-May-2003 11:03

Quote:

Originally posted by Dude
Mackster,

Have a butcher's here. This is something I have knocked up and have on my bike. There are two versions, one for standard indicator's or one for Motrax dinkywinkaz.

Hope this is what you are looking for! :cool:

Mark, you got the prsonal grroming sorted, but that grass is a discrase .... even for Teeside:devil:

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by the phantom pieman]

Dude 22-May-2003 11:27

Pieman - when weather is good, i prefer to be out on my duke rather than cutting grass and weeding!

I don't even have a little lady to do stuff like that either :(

You will be pleased to know that I will give the grass some attention during the bank holiday - or pay someone to do it for me :biaggi:

Felix 22-May-2003 11:46

Mark: I sent you a U2U. Have a read.

Monty 22-May-2003 20:59

Hey Pieman, leave Mark alone, that grass is short, you want to see mine if you want long grass. And as for the weeds in my flowerbeds-well-enough said.:lol:

John