Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Jerez - No Limits - end of Jan 2006!! (/showthread.php?t=24709)

Rattler 04-Dec-2005 20:40

Jerez - No Limits - end of Jan 2006!!

I've just booked up a few days in the sun!!! for Jerez in late Jan.

If anyone else fancies it here's what I'm up to;

I'm gonna be there for a week with Mrs Rattler (24/1/06 - 31/1/60). I'm riding, she's relaxing!!

I'm doing 4 days on track in total.

Here's the agenda (if anyone wants to come too!!)

A day off on day one, 2 days on track, day off, 2 days on track, then a further day to recover (repair!!) - in the 5 star hotel..

I can provide further info if anyone would like to be there too - Jon's also doing the 2 days on, day off, 2 days on part (with a bit of R&R time thrown in).

Just 8 weeks away - can't wait!!

Tim

Ian Harris 04-Dec-2005 20:52

Tim,

Just had to cancel a January Ski Trip due to work commitments, so Jerez at the end of the month looks very tempting...where do you have to get your bike to for collection/transportation? I'll have a look on the No Limits website for some more details, but the sites tend to be a bit sketchy on bike transportation details.

Many thanks,

Ian

TP 04-Dec-2005 20:56

Oooh!!!

Well, I'm not sure I can make it as I'm planning a trip to Aus ... also, I'm not sure how well I'll be walking!

Definitely keen though. Tim, can you send me the details please mate?

Ian, can you give me a call?

Redruth 04-Dec-2005 21:23

I may be interested in this. How much is it though? And what are the guarantees for nice weather??

TP - take the trip to Oz. You know you need it ;)

Rattler 04-Dec-2005 21:27

Its part of a ten day track booking they have, their normal packages are 4 or 6 days - (first 4 or last 6).

Don't know about transport yet, weather should be good, apparently it might be a little chilly first thing, but short-sleeve weather by 10am.

Details are here;

http://www.nolimitstrackdays.com/EuroDates.htm

Give 'em a call if you fancy it. WJB would recommend it ;)

Oh yeh - one of the best bits for me is the open pitlane = lots of practice time.

Tim

pedro 04-Dec-2005 21:32

which bike you taking tim?

Rattler 04-Dec-2005 21:34

Quote:

Originally posted by pedro
which bike you taking tim?

Oh yeh, meant to call you about that - YOURS!!!! ;)

You fancy it fella? Yeti, Pete? Jon hasn't been in any foreign gravel for a while and he's missing it!!! :o:o:o:o

TP 04-Dec-2005 21:35

Quote:

Originally posted by Redruth
TP - take the trip to Oz. You know you need it ;)

Don't worry, I'll still be going to Aus - but this might make a gentle re-introduction to life in the northern hemisphere :D

andyb 04-Dec-2005 21:59

I thought the concencious was for late April? f/events? Which hotel are you in.......
and, i recon the weathers still a bit iffy in JAn/feb.........................

[Edited on 4-12-2005 by andyb]

Rattler 04-Dec-2005 22:07

Quote:

Originally posted by andyb
I thought the concencious was for late April? f/events? Which hotel are you in.......
and, i recon the weathers still a bit iffy in JAn/feb.........................

[Edited on 4-12-2005 by andyb]

By the time late April comes around the DD will have raced 4 times and novice-jackets would be packed for Assen. So anything after mid-March was a no-no for me.

Besides, I can always do April too!!!! ;)