Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   DSC Trackday 2010 - Information and Booking Form (/showthread.php?t=81311)

webteam 23-Dec-2009 20:36

DSC Trackday 2010 - Information and Booking Form

2 Attachment(s)
The Club is pleased to announce that we will be holding a track day on Mon 28th & Tues 29th of June 2010 at Cadwell Park. We will have exclusive access to the track for both days and will be running the normal 3 classes, with up to 38 in each class.

Members of DSC:
£95/day or £180/2 days up to 31/12/09
£105/day or £200/2 days up to 21/03/10
thereafter £110/day

Club Membership:
£25 per year

As usual, the first day (28th) will be Ducati ONLY. The second day (29th) will be ANY make, but there is a £10 surcharge if you wish to ride a non-Ducati on this day.

The booking forms for the Trackday are attached, or you may now book online using the DSC Online Shop: http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/shop/index.php?cat=8

See you at Cadwell!

Dementor 23-Dec-2009 20:55

Come on you lot ......get it booked, I have :) It's the best trackday of the year.

ChrisBushell 24-Dec-2009 08:39

Please note that the initial discount period ends on the 31st of December - I will be doing a check on that date and entries received will be processed.

Entries that are received after the 31st will be charged at the higher rate.

WeeJohnyB 24-Dec-2009 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisBushell
Please note that the initial discount period ends on the 31st of December - I will be doing a check on that date and entries received will be processed.

Entries that are received after the 31st will be charged at the higher rate.

Chris, much as I admire the drive to get people to pay early, giving people only 7 days notice on the site (which you always say is only seen by a very small percentage of members) is too short a period. Even members who do come on here may be on holiday over the break. What about Christmas post? How have you communicated this discount period to people who do not come on here?

Why not give people until the end of January? Not many are thinking about next summer at this time - it's Christmas!! Come January, people start to look forward, so give them that time to get booked.

WeeJohnyB

webteam 24-Dec-2009 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeeJohnyB
Chris, much as I admire the drive to get people to pay early, giving people only 7 days notice on the site (which you always say is only seen by a very small percentage of members) is too short a period.

The discount periods were made clear when the event details were announced back in October (original thread is here), so have been known for months.
This is a reminder rather than an announcement of the event.

There is still another discount period until the 21st of March, during which you can still get a £10 reduction per day if booked before then.

WeeJohnyB 24-Dec-2009 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by webteam
The discount periods were made clear when the event details were announced back in October (original thread is here), so have been known for months.
This is a reminder rather than an announcement of the event.

There is still another discount period until the 21st of March, during which you can still get a £10 reduction per day if booked before then.

I can't remember last week never mind October:(

WeeJohnyB

TopiToo 27-Dec-2009 21:31

Hello

Just thought this needs a reminder as the cut off date for the
reduced price is soon.:(

TopiToo

dunlop0_1 28-Dec-2009 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dementor
Come on you lot ......get it booked, I have :) It's the best trackday of the year.

Posted mine and Louises today. Wehayyyyy.

Ray 31-Dec-2009 09:43

Booked both days, best track day of the year IMHO.

Ray

Dukeman358 31-Dec-2009 16:37

My two days were booked some time ago....yeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaagh!:D