Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Festival Italia at Brands Hatch - Sunday 13th August 2017 (/showthread.php?t=501792)

webteam 06-Jul-2017 16:50

Festival Italia at Brands Hatch - Sunday 13th August 2017

Festival Italia
Sunday 14th August // Brands Hatch

Festival Italia returns once again to Brands Hatch on Sunday 13th August 2017, after a highly successful inaugural event the previous year.

Festival Italia is a celebration of all things Italian with a particular emphasis on the beauty, and prowess of the cars, bikes and motor racing legends.

Festival Italia gives you the chance to embrace Italian culture, music, food and wine while surrounded by the finest Ferrari, Maserati, Fiat, Ducati, Lancia, Abarth, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Aprilia and more have to offer.

The Ducati Sporting Club UK will once again be present with a display of Ducati motorcycles from Club Members.

If you wish to join us at Festival Italia, you can register for FREE entry if you wish to display your motorcycle.

To register, simply call MSV on 0843 453 9000 or email festival.italia@msv.com with your details, including name, address, motorcycle details and that you're a Ducati Sporting Club UK member.

Note that space is limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment. You MUST be registered and receive your ticket(s) for free entry.

Entry to Festival Italia is £19 in advance or £25 at the gate on the day.

You can find more details and booking information at www.festivalitalia.com

.::.

ensonricky 31-Jul-2017 23:35

Ticket received, see you there weather permitting. 🤷*♂️

antonye 01-Aug-2017 11:25

Cool! See you there :)

170 14-Aug-2017 07:15

Had a great day yesterday at Brands. Weather was fantastic, as were the cars on the track. Plenty to see and do. We had a decent amount of bikes on our display but I was expecting more. Bonus of the day was a parade lap on the Indy circuit which was in fact two laps and a little quicker than the 30mph I was told it would be! Not complaining though. Thanks to Antonye and others for organising our area and looking after kit. Nice to catch up with a few people I haven't seen in quite a few years. Looking forward to next years event.

big les 14-Aug-2017 11:55

Italian Festival

Had a great day,thanks for all your efforts.

170 15-Aug-2017 16:18

1 Attachment(s)
Got some more that I took with a camera that I haven't uploaded yet. Took this one on my phone.

Bamblemash 20-Aug-2017 20:06

It was really good to make it there for the first time and meet some other club members! I can't wait to meet up again to some other events. It was a really good set up and appreciate the work that went into it. I'm in Kent so if you need a hand setting it up in the future just let me know. Superb weather, food and awesome machinery on display.

ensonricky 27-Mar-2018 13:47

Festival Italia

Are we having a presence again this year?

antonye 28-Mar-2018 16:24

We should be - hopefully MSV will get in contact with us again!
Once we get any info I'll let everyone know, and I'll keep my eye on the Brands Hatch pages as they often have info too.
:up:

ensonricky 28-Mar-2018 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
We should be - hopefully MSV will get in contact with us again!
Once we get any info I'll let everyone know, and I'll keep my eye on the Brands Hatch pages as they often have info too.
:up:

I'll look out for it, thanks Ant. Have an interested pillion this year!