Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Half Price British Superbike School 30th August‏ (/showthread.php?t=135174)

Iconic944ss 07-Aug-2012 02:32

Half Price British Superbike School 30th August‏

Dear All,

I had the below offer sent as a follow up after entering a competition and thought I'd post it but here after the organisers have confirmed I am allowed to pass the offer on:

__________________________________________________ ______________________

"Hi Frank,

You entered our competition earlier this year but were unsuccessful. It appears from our records that we did not reply to you, for which I apologise. Would you like a half price day as a consolation?
The 30th August is now the last date for the season as the 27th September is now a sponsored coaching day for Emergency Services Personnel.

We currently have some vacancies on both Level I and Level II.

We have only 9 riders with 3 coaches on the new 1.6 mile track, so you get proper professional and personal coaching.

Bike hire (CBR600RRs) are also available on the day if you need one.

If you would like to come, I’ve taken the liberty of attaching a booking form, which you can fill in and return - or just email back your information if that’s easier.

Cost to you is £144.

Mike Abbott
British Superbike School
Ivy House, Lound, Retford
Notts. DN22 8RX
Tel: 01777 818013
Mbl: 07939 041606
Web: www.britishsuperbikeschool.co.uk"

__________________________________________________ ______________________

I must state, I know next to nothing about the British Superbike School so am hoping this is a decent offer that someone might be able to make use of.

Feel free to PM or Email me.

Cheers - Frank