Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Jerez motoGP (spoiler) (/showthread.php?t=28630)

doogalman 26-Mar-2006 14:49

Jerez motoGP (spoiler)

Capirex. Top man. 25 points

Jools 26-Mar-2006 15:01

What a fantastic ride from Pedrosa, but you know, I always reckoned that Capirex was using a few more years experience to count on and stretch away again when it was needed.

keefer 26-Mar-2006 15:06

excellent result for him and Ducati
should be a fantastic season.
I'm so pleased Ducati are making the grade

Rob B 26-Mar-2006 15:33

So sad about the Spanish winger though.:D:D

keefer 26-Mar-2006 16:07

Quote:

Originally posted by Rob B
So sad about the Spanish winger though.:D:D
yea it was
he rides a Ducati and I want to see him do well

Rob B 26-Mar-2006 16:09

Sorry Keefer, no offence, I really used to like him too, no matter what he rode. Just gone right off him in the last 18 months.

Jools 26-Mar-2006 23:12

The fixation with Rossi continues in BBC land though.

Charlie Cox says "Well what can I say about Rossi, the ride of the day"

Well no Charlie, what you could've said about Rossi is that he came 14th. Unlucky to be punted off but that's racing.

phillc 26-Mar-2006 23:44

I'd just like to add that I watched the race on the MotoGP website this evening as I couldn't watch it live. There is one commentator on this service who, God help me, is Australian. He is complete and utter crap. I've never heard such dribble out of a commentator's mouth before. When interviewing Kenny Roberts Jr, when trying to find some comment about the new Honda engined KR bike he asks Kenny Jr what it's like to have something so fantastic between his legs?!?!?!?

Anyway, I wrote a report -

http://kapitalmoto.co.uk/node/20

MJS 27-Mar-2006 08:18

Rossi - nothing but respect for the man, but didn't he make a fuss after he got punted off, jumping up and down waving his arms about before realising he could actually get back on and continue... Smacked of toys coming out of the pram to me

raykay748R 27-Mar-2006 09:17

Sooner or later one of his wild punts up the inside, on the first corner in a race where he didn't qualify well, was always going to end in tears. Thankfully they were only his.
Ride of the day....... Elias; lap1 - 13th, race end - 4th. Catching Hayden towards the end too!
Capirex and little Dani did well also, though they did need help climbing up onto the rostrum though. :lol: