Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   "By Any Means" (/showthread.php?t=81010)

Col996s 01-Nov-2009 23:03

"By Any Means"

Anybody watching it?
Great series, particularly enjoyed tonights edition with Charlie visiting Taiwan.

MJS 02-Nov-2009 07:41

Is it repeated anytime? Don't normally like Boorman's series, but having worked in Taiwan for 18 months I wouldn't mind seeing it again

Col996s 02-Nov-2009 08:25

Tonight BBC2 11.20pm or of course BBCiplayer.

Rattler 02-Nov-2009 09:53

There's somethin about him that just annoys me, so can't watch a programme with him in it. He just seems smug!! ;)

MJS 02-Nov-2009 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rattler
There's somethin about him that just annoys me, so can't watch a programme with him in it. He just seems smug!! ;)

Agreed - I read Race to Dakar when I was in hospital and he came across as a tw@t in that as well

John W 02-Nov-2009 13:09

Thats because he is a tw@t :D

Yeah, we've watched the series so far, and it is great to see what he is getting up to, just a shame its him doing it.
Its also interesting to see how he is managing to get a good deal of motorcycle related stuff into the trip, presumably based on his 'fame' from doing long way down / round.

Not a bad day job though eh, spending close on 3 months travelling around and all paid for by someone else :)

I'd have given the turtle testicles a miss though, so fair play to him for having a go at eating all the stuff he did last night :)