Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   cadwell 18th october (/showthread.php?t=80862)

deej 11-Oct-2009 23:23

cadwell 18th october

is anyone else from here going to cadwell on sunday 18th,its with focused. i think theres about 18 of us going from devon n cornwall,bit of a trek but the long range weather forecast looks good

skidlids 11-Oct-2009 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by deej
is anyone else from here going to cadwell on sunday 18th,its with focused. i think theres about 18 of us going from devon n cornwall,bit of a trek but the long range weather forecast looks good

Best of luck with the weather Deej, the wind was a real pain last weekend when we were racing there, a few trashed awnings and many having to take their awnings down and out on the track it kept trying to blow you on to the grass on the outside of Chris curves.

deej 12-Oct-2009 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Best of luck with the weather Deej, the wind was a real pain last weekend when we were racing there, a few trashed awnings and many having to take their awnings down and out on the track it kept trying to blow you on to the grass on the outside of Chris curves.

ah cheers for the tip kev,doubt i'll be going fast enough to worry about wind blowing me off track,might be blow me over or back down the mountain lol