Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Ducati Insurance - Questions and Answers! (/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Norwich union profits (/showthread.php?t=27720)

andyb 02-Mar-2006 10:46

Norwich union profits

good job some of us are paying the extortionate rates to secure the billions of profit..............

Andy749S 02-Mar-2006 11:53

The utility companies are just the same as everything seems to be apart from my salary, prices go up by a few multiples of the inflation rate and what a surprise the companies profits sour! Gas has, or is just about to, go up by approx' 22%, coucil tax is about to go up by approx 5% etc... my salary went up this year (again) by only 2.5%. How do they arrive at the inflation rate as everything seems to go up much higher than the rate of inflation?:mad:

Tantrum992 02-Mar-2006 18:00

I refuse to pay thier extortionate rates on any of my vehicles and regularly refer to them as bandits :lol:.................. how ever, on the flip side i cant complain too much........my wife works for them, she has share save and profit share schemes running with them (which they subsidise aswell) and every time the company profits i can buy a shiney new peice of bling for one of my "TWO" :smug::smug: Ducati's:P:lol::lol::lol:...............so i guess i should say thankyou to those of you insuring your bikes, cars or homes with Norwich Union ;):lol::lol::lol::P

Think ill go hide now :lol::lol:

[Edited on 2-3-2006 by Tantrum992]