Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Wdw 2010 (/showthread.php?t=80163)

gordonparker 24-Jul-2009 09:05

Wdw 2010

1 Attachment(s)
Just advised

WorldDucatiWeek, September 2010. Save the date.
Hi Gordon,
We're pleased to give you advance notice that WDW is coming back. The planned date for motorcycle fans of all ages and nationalities to come together is September 2010 at the Misano World Circuit.
Four days of non-stop fun are planned: track sessions, official riders and stunts, evening parties, concerts, motorcycle tours, Ducati Factory and Museum visits, historical bikes exhibitions, conferences, and much more. It doesn’t matter if you have a Ducati, another kind of bike, or just plain enthusiasm for motorcycles: The red planet is coming back!
Keep an eye on Ducati.com — definitive dates and more information on how you can join us will be online in the upcoming months.
The Ducati Team

andyb 24-Jul-2009 10:15

keep up..............anyone would think youve had a bump on the head!:)

gordonparker 24-Jul-2009 10:18

Hi Andy, had not looked at the board before potsing, trust james to be faster on the ball:lol:

gordonparker 24-Jul-2009 10:23

PM sent

Ray 12-Aug-2009 16:22

At long last, I wonder if its going to be close to a WSBK or motoGP event.

When will they come up with the date or do I just take all of september 2010 off:D

Ray.

Monty 12-Aug-2009 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray
At long last, I wonder if its going to be close to a WSBK or motoGP event.

When will they come up with the date or do I just take all of september 2010 off:D

Ray.

Take the whole month Ray-I'm sure we can find some other things to do.......

You going to ride down-I feel 'Run to the Sun 2010' coming on-and just like last time I will have a new bike.

John

Ray 18-Aug-2009 15:55

Have a look at the 2010 MotoGP calendar only provisional but.....

12 September - San Marino & Riviera di Rimini - Misano

So WDW just before.

Ray.

Stealth 19-Aug-2009 12:39

Well with excellent memories of the last run to the sun (circa 2001) I would definitely support a rerun (although if its going to be every 9 years we probably need to be thinking ahead for 2019 too;-))

Tim

Monty 19-Aug-2009 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealth
Well with excellent memories of the last run to the sun (circa 2001) I would definitely support a rerun (although if its going to be every 9 years we probably need to be thinking ahead for 2019 too;-))

Tim

Thanks for your vote of confidence Tim-don't you just love it when a plan comes together? :devil:

So currently it seems to be:

Monty
Ray
Stealth (Tim)

gordonparker 20-Aug-2009 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monty
Thanks for your vote of confidence Tim-don't you just love it when a plan comes together? :devil:

So currently it seems to be:

Monty
Ray
Stealth (Tim)

Gordon