Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   I've been gazumped! (/showthread.php?t=14614)

Redruth 24-Feb-2005 22:55

I\'ve been gazumped!

The house I have been getting all the searches on, going through the deeds, preliminary enquires etc etc etc, incurring (very reasonable) conveyancing fees on (I'm bound to say that, as a future lawyer!) yesterday accepted a "better" offer from a first time buyer! Because they can't wait any longer for me. Ironically, my buyer will be ready to exchange contracts in about a week! Life's a bitch ...

I hope they F*cking choke on it!

So tomorrow I shall mainly be looking for a new house! :flame::flame::flame:

andyb 24-Feb-2005 23:01

You still going to go on with your sale though............rent if need be, then you be a cash buyer ready to go!

Felix 24-Feb-2005 23:01

Fortunately, this hasn't happened to me yet, but I feel for you. This really needs to be changed. You're a lawyer now, can't you sort it?;)

sparkin 24-Feb-2005 23:02

Sorry to hear that ruth,excuse for breaking out the Red stuff thou;)

andyb 24-Feb-2005 23:02

Why did you post it here in the trackdays bit? Perhaps you need to concentrate more.............:puzzled:

[Edited on 24-2-2005 by andyb]

Redruth 24-Feb-2005 23:08

Oh - lilke I give a ***** Andy - I don't know what section I'm in ... I'm already on the red stuff .. SO SUE ME :devil::devil:

Redruth 24-Feb-2005 23:10

Ok - lateral thinking - I've posted in the trackdays section because
a) I may not buy a new house which means
b) I shall have substantial capital resource which I shall use for
c) mainly TRACKDAYS

There .. HAPPY NOW ANDYB:devil:

sparkin 24-Feb-2005 23:10

You go girl:cool:

sbwells 24-Feb-2005 23:11

Sorry to hear that.

The conveyence system in England gives me the S%ITS! New Zealand's is similar to Scotland so no one can gazump you once an offer has been accepted

Felix 24-Feb-2005 23:12

Even better, Ruth, buy a small race track. It's bound to have a house or two on it.:lol: