Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Dedication at Donny (/showthread.php?t=80200)

Chaz 29-Jul-2009 11:10

Dedication at Donny

What a great day at Donny yesterday! great weather & very few incidents.

MCN in attendace doing a test on the Pierobon,Cal Crutchlow mooching about;)

JHP did a fantastic job great hospitality & some great machines in fact about all the exotic Ducati's you could wish to see from Johns beautiful super mono to a Desmosedici & Jimber's Pierobon.

How dedicated is Rick Hackett on the go all day long what fantastic skill & knowledge he possesses even managing to spot someone going out on a bike with the side stand down while adjusting a chain eyes in the back of his head :lol:.

Well done JHP & all they guys & gals from Ducati Coventry.

When Is the next one?

Chef 29-Jul-2009 13:57

Chaz

Sounds great

Let me know when the next one is and I'll try to be there - love Donny

& my 998s is all fixed now...:-)

See you soon - I owe you beers!!

Cheers

Chris

Monty 29-Jul-2009 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz
What a great day at Donny yesterday! great weather & very few incidents.

MCN in attendace doing a test on the Pierobon,Cal Crutchlow mooching about;)

JHP did a fantastic job great hospitality & some great machines in fact about all the exotic Ducati's you could wish to see from Johns beautiful super mono to a Desmosedici & Jimber's Pierobon.

How dedicated is Rick Hackett on the go all day long what fantastic skill & knowledge he possesses even managing to spot someone going out on a bike with the side stand down while adjusting a chain eyes in the back of his head :lol:.

Well done JHP & all they guys & gals from Ducati Coventry.

When Is the next one?

Would have loved to have been there Chas-unfortunately was on my way to Wiltshire on business.....................next time maybe.

John

jimbers45 30-Jul-2009 04:18

.....as you say Chas....top work by JHP and great to see pretty and capable bikes caned!...again, and again, and again!

Big Thanks to Rick, Dave, Buzz, John and all the JHP crew and Cal.......redefined Fast Faster for me!