Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   851 / 888 (/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   New to this (/showthread.php?t=18351)

pibbow 06-Jun-2005 17:05

New to this

Hello just found the club on the web. I've been a Duc owner since 1998 916 bip That was nicked by some pleb in 2000 and due to insurance and deals (in a fit of madness) I purchased a sp1!!!!!!!!! bag of Sh#####t. sold that and in 2002 found a 5000 mile mint 888 Stada the bike of my boy/ teenage dreams. since then it has done 3000 miles been on numerous track days and been droped once (will I ever learn) anyway just posting so you all know there is another bike being loved and cared for.

Dibble 06-Jun-2005 17:06

nice intro ..

welcome, we have a few members north of the borders, ....

beancounter 06-Jun-2005 17:08

Welcome to the board, nice choice of bike, any pics ?

Steve M 06-Jun-2005 17:11

Hi mate, welcome to the board:)

pibbow 06-Jun-2005 17:21

Load of pictures but unfortunately im a techno pillock so can't work out how to load & send them.

Redruth 06-Jun-2005 17:27

Quote:

Originally posted by pibbow
Load of pictures but unfortunately im a techno pillock so can't work out how to load & send them.

Oh well, at least you found us. Welcome on board.

Someone will be along soon to explain to you how to post your pictures. I can't remember how as it's a while since I've posted any pics but it's not too difficult, otherwise I'd never have managed it. :roll::roll:

Dibble 06-Jun-2005 17:29

Quote:

Originally posted by Redruth
[ it's not too difficult, otherwise I'd never have managed it. :roll::roll:

true

Redruth 06-Jun-2005 17:37

Quote:

Originally posted by DIBBLE
Quote:

[ it's not too difficult, otherwise I'd never have managed it. :roll::roll:

true

:P:P

As a Newbie, you may not be aware that Dibble is our resident Acerbic Wit, which is surprising considering he is also our resident doughnut muncher. You would think that much sweet would counteract the sour! :l:D;)

Dibble 06-Jun-2005 17:38

Quote:

As a Newbie, you may not be aware that Dibble is our resident Acerbic Wit, which is surprising considering he is also our resident doughnut muncher. You would think that much sweet would counteract the sour! :l:D;)

x

Redruth 06-Jun-2005 17:41

Quote:

Originally posted by DIBBLE
Quote:

x

XX to you to, sweetie :D