Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   New User Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Hi, a new Panigale from Madrid (/showthread.php?t=191941)

Dfran8 28-Mar-2013 12:18

Hi, a new Panigale from Madrid

Hi guys!

This is Daniel, from Madrid, moving to London in a few weeks. I am looking forward to meet Ducati people in London when i arrive.
I have now a Ducati 1199 Panigale, which makes my third Ducati, after a Diavel Carbon Red and a 848. I love my "girl" and canŽt wait to ride over there with you guys.

IŽve got a lot of questions cause iŽve been there several times but never rode in UK. So weather, tarmac grip, nice routes, Ducati meetings, etc...

Well, iŽll be reading you :)

Col996s 28-Mar-2013 20:29

Hi welcome to the UK and to the DSC.

Weather for the UK. Let me think. Cold and wet sums it up for this year so far.

We meet in Essex so depending which part of London you will be that could be a good bet.

Iconic944ss 28-Mar-2013 21:05

Hi and Welcome Daniel,

Hope you have some thermal or heated clothing as the cold snap here is forecast to last another month!

Some good biking routes for you here:

http://www.bestbikingroads.com/motor...dom-__134.html

Dfran8 29-Mar-2013 11:43

Hello,

Thank you guys for your welcome. Nice to meet you here and looking forward to do it in person with our red girls.

So the weather is pretty much as i guessed. I have to learn to enjoy riding on wet conditions right? Perhaps I should change tires for another less slick, but dont know if there is one in 200 size yet.

About meeting: I donŽt know where am i going to live yet. Hopefully zones 2 or 3. I am now looking for a flat (or studio), not too expensive, and of course, with a garaje (important!). So if anybody hears something...
Essex: Is it too far from the city? i donŽt know the extra radio. Maybe there are some folks living in central London whom i might meet and follow.
WeŽll see.

Keep talking! ;)