Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   DSC at Festival Italia (/showthread.php?t=460149)

antonye 15-Aug-2016 15:03

DSC at Festival Italia

5 Attachment(s)
Thanks to everyone who attended the Festival Italia at Brands Hatch on Sunday, it was a great day out with brilliant attendance for a brand new event.

There were over 70 bikes, mainly Ducatis, on the day along with hundreds of Italian cars.

We teamed up with the UK Monsters Owners Club and the Kent branch of DOCGB to put on a varied display for visitors, providing information on Ducati and the bikes and clubs.

Thanks again to MSV for inviting us to display and we're already looking forward to next year!

Si1208 15-Aug-2016 21:08

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks for organising our participation - I know it wasn't easy !

The event was great, with a really good turnout and much better weather than expected. Some of the exotic machinery on display was jaw-dropping.

I was particularly impressed with the way the Ferrari racers were really committed to their racing - they weren't hanging back !

The parade lap was quite an experience, especially for those (like Mylène) who had never been round a race circuit before.

I hope it becomes an annual event ... on the strength of the first running, it deserves to.

Cheers

Simon

ensonricky 16-Aug-2016 01:12

Great new event to the DSC calendar.

Thanks Antonye for putting it all together.

Lloyd

antonye 16-Aug-2016 19:41

Thanks guys!

Having spoken to MSV on the day, it's pretty much a given that it will be running again next year and the good news is that they would again be offering free entry for anyone displaying bikes or cars.

Once the date is fixed and publicised, we will let everyone know.