Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Hero of the day (/showthread.php?t=20083)

rockhopper 26-Jul-2005 11:45

Hero of the day

Got to be Nelly, fixing people's bikes between sessions (often unpaid apparently, come on guys, you know who you are, its the poor guys day off for goodness sake), plus looking after his own bike which he had only finished building the day before.

Harv748 26-Jul-2005 12:00

Yep...big up to the guy.

Had problems with my alarm from about 11.00 onwards, he had a quick look and managed, with a quick cut and tape, to give me a temporary fix so I managed one session after lunch, before it played up terminally...and I took early leave

:(

Gbyte666 26-Jul-2005 12:03

Yea, I'll second that, hot wired my duff alarm as well.
And yes I did.

Craig

Dibble 26-Jul-2005 12:04

Quote:

Originally posted by rockhopper
Got to be Nelly, fixing people's bikes between sessions (often unpaid apparently, come on guys, you know who you are, its the poor guys day off for goodness sake), plus looking after his own bike which he had only finished building the day before.

He doesn't have days off ..... :lol:.... He knows who his mates are that lad ...... cheers for the oil change fella ... :D

kwikbitch 26-Jul-2005 14:22

Oh! Yeah!
Best say thanks for the high energy drink and the flapjack and the bag of crisps, before Rockhopper slaps my hand next time I see him for taking advantage!

But actually...I see his point! There was some comment made about Nelly never missing an opportunity, that Peed me off!!!!!

It was his day too...and he gives his time and advice feely and willingly 99.9% of the time at the club meets and stuff!

ps (can I have my fiver now Nelly!):frog:

webbyc 26-Jul-2005 16:06

Great guy and thanks for the quick change the night before:cool:

Glyn 26-Jul-2005 20:44

was all up for getting Neil to check my oil pressure on the st
but when i got there and saw how much he was up to
thought sod it and told him not to bother
poor bloke was working his socks off while most of us were getting merry and wolfing down piella
big up nelly

sparkin 26-Jul-2005 20:48

Yep,thanks for the pads Nel(bit harsh out braking me with new pads in tho:lol: )I`ll square up with you sunday if you`re coming.Thanks for helping change Wheelspins wheels and the use of your tools.

keefer 26-Jul-2005 20:59

wasn't even there.
but
TOP BLOKE YEA

BDG 26-Jul-2005 21:07

Sorted me out at short notice, cheers mate.