Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Italian only trackday at Cadwell Park (/showthread.php?t=184992)

dunlop0_1 27-Feb-2013 06:02

Italian only trackday at Cadwell Park

Saturday the 6th of April. Think it's worth a punt. :D

http://www.italianbiketrackdays.com/

Dave-dtd 27-Feb-2013 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunlop0_1
Saturday the 6th of April. Think it's worth a punt. :D

http://www.italianbiketrackdays.com/

I would have to agree.:rolleyes:

longer sessions :)
limited numbers :)
free photography:)
Snacks and Drinks included:)

Also a member of the atdo as well.
Now i have to say i would agree as i am the chap running italian bike track days. I have not just asked Msv to run a day an put a fancy name to it, no i have put quiet a lot of my own money into it as i feel i can do a better job than the days on offer by various companies / people.

If anyone wants to ask me a question i am more than happy to answer it, i do hope this is not removed as i am not "promoting my event" just commentiing on a previous post and offering to answer any questions you may have about the track day company or me.
As far as i can tell the DSC no longer does commercial advertising just google adds.
However i am just offering information on a topic raised by another forum member.
Dave

antonye 27-Feb-2013 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave-dtd
As far as i can tell the DSC no longer does commercial advertising just google adds.

I've not got a problem with you answering forum posts, but as per the rules of the website there are no commercial postings allowed other than the Trade section which is a paid for service. That rules applies to all, and has been on the website for at least 10 years.

As per our email conversation some months ago, we switched to Google Ads for the website inline adverts but you still have the opportunity to advertise by paying for an advert in the trade section and/or our club magazine Pronto.

Dave-dtd 28-Feb-2013 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
As per our email conversation some months ago, we switched to Google Ads for the website inline adverts but you still have the opportunity to advertise by paying for an advert in the trade section and/or our club magazine Pronto.

Looking forward to having a add in Pronto next time round :)
tip top
Dave