Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Festival Italia at Brands Hatch - Sunday 14th August 2016 (/showthread.php?t=456183)

antonye 12-Jul-2016 11:52

Festival Italia at Brands Hatch - Sunday 14th August 2016

Festival Italia
Sunday 14th August // Brands Hatch

Festival Italia comes to Brands Hatch on Sunday 14 August, adding another unique major event to the Kent circuit’s impressive calendar. This all-singing, all-dancing celebration of Italian motoring and culture will be headlined by F1 demos and races for Ferraris, Alfa Romeos, and other classic Italian cars, with a themed off-track show to match, and is brought to you by the same team as the acclaimed American SpeedFest events.

Racing is to be headlined by the Pirelli Ferrari Formula Classic series, with plenty of star Italian cars taking to the track for special demonstration runs too. These will range from a 1950s Ferrari Grand Prix car, to Italian F1 machines of the late ‘80s and early ‘90s, plus Abarth and Osella sports cars, and significant road machines such as the Ferrari F40 and Lancia Stratos.

Off-track highlights will include vehicle displays starring cars and bikes from many of Italy’s most iconic manufacturers, plus a Piazza in Italia shopping market, whilst there will be official involvement from the Ferrari Owners’ Club and Auto Italia Magazine.

--

The Ducati Sporting Club UK has been invited to attend and display our member's bikes. If you would like to attend and display your bike, you will be given free entry for yourself and a pillion, saving you a massive £38 on the gate cost for tickets.

We will have a dedicated area for bike parking which will be manned at all times, along with space to store your bike kit.

If you wish to join us, please send me a PM with your details - name and bike - and we'll add you onto the list!

ensonricky 16-Jul-2016 01:47

Looks good, a definite maybe.

Lloyd

ChrisBushell 18-Jul-2016 12:59

Ant

Would love to come along, but will unfortunately be in Toronto for Ben's wedding that weekend!

Stormchaser 21-Jul-2016 11:56

I would love to come Antony, but this clashes with the Ramsgate Rev-Up event which i'm committed to attending with trade stand for Vulcanet. Should the Ramsgate event not go ahead, I will definitely come.

webteam 27-Jul-2016 11:33

1 Attachment(s)
Schedule of the event...

ensonricky 27-Jul-2016 11:58

Antonye, I will be there weather permitting, Thanks for the info.

Lloyd

gary-g 27-Jul-2016 12:56

Festival Italia.

Hi,
Does the invitation extend to forum members?
If so, I may be able to attend with my ST4s
Having only just finished cleaning the bike up after a tour which included WDW though, I won't go if it's wet...

antonye 27-Jul-2016 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by gary-g
Hi,
Does the invitation extend to forum members?
If so, I may be able to attend with my ST4s
Having only just finished cleaning the bike up after a tour which included WDW though, I won't go if it's wet...

Of course!
We'll just hold your keys hostage until you join though... :lol:

Rob Jarvis 02-Aug-2016 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye

Festival Italia
Sunday 14th August // Brands Hatch

Festival Italia comes to Brands Hatch on Sunday 14 August, adding another unique major event to the Kent circuit’s impressive calendar. This all-singing, all-dancing celebration of Italian motoring and culture will be headlined by F1 demos and races for Ferraris, Alfa Romeos, and other classic Italian cars, with a themed off-track show to match, and is brought to you by the same team as the acclaimed American SpeedFest events.

Racing is to be headlined by the Pirelli Ferrari Formula Classic series, with plenty of star Italian cars taking to the track for special demonstration runs too. These will range from a 1950s Ferrari Grand Prix car, to Italian F1 machines of the late ‘80s and early ‘90s, plus Abarth and Osella sports cars, and significant road machines such as the Ferrari F40 and Lancia Stratos.

Off-track highlights will include vehicle displays starring cars and bikes from many of Italy’s most iconic manufacturers, plus a Piazza in Italia shopping market, whilst there will be official involvement from the Ferrari Owners’ Club and Auto Italia Magazine.

--

The Ducati Sporting Club UK has been invited to attend and display our member's bikes. If you would like to attend and display your bike, you will be given free entry for yourself and a pillion, saving you a massive £38 on the gate cost for tickets.

We will have a dedicated area for bike parking which will be manned at all times, along with space to store your bike kit.

If you wish to join us, please send me a PM with your details - name and bike - and we'll add you onto the list!

Hi,

Sasha from Festival Italia (Brands Hatch 14th August) is sending me a pass / ticket to show my Ducati 1199s Tricolore.

Is there a club meet up and ride to the event?

Kindest regards
Rob.

Rob Jarvis
Ducati 1199S Panigale Tricolore

Social & Documentary Photographer.
rob@robjarvis.co.uk
www.robjarvisphotography.co.uk

webteam 03-Aug-2016 16:57

All,

Please register your bikes with MSV to ensure that you get a ticket for the event.

The club will have a combined stand with DOCGB Kent and UKMOC to display all our bikes, and we have the clubs inflatable archway and stand, so you shouldn't miss us as you come in to Brands!

We are hoping to have a kit drop for anyone biking in, so you are welcome to leave your helmet and leathers with us to wander around.

There will be a parade lap at 3pm which we will also be part of, if you wish to ride round Brands (stc)!

See you there!