Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Cadwell offski thanks (/showthread.php?t=35342)

Rattler 26-Aug-2006 13:32

Cadwell offski thanks

After my "exit stage left" at Cadwell, i wanted to thank those that helped me get back on the horse.

Especially Chass, Phil and Fordie.

It wasn't my biggest crash, but it was certainly my fastest - thanks guys - its great to have your support.

Just need to win some spare parts on Ebay now!! - oh and for my bruises to heal - I still ache.;)

Thanks again
Tim

fil2 26-Aug-2006 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rattler
After my "exit stage left" at Cadwell, i wanted to thank those that helped me get back on the horse.

It wasn't my biggest crash, but it was certainly my fastest - thanks guys - its great to have your support.

Just need to win some spare parts on Ebay now!! - oh and for my bruises to heal - I still ache.;)

Thanks again
Tim

No worries Tim......its what the DD and being in a Team is about.!

ericthered40 26-Aug-2006 17:16

Quote:

Thanks again
Tim

I was tyring to make myself roll, what are you like!!! :D

Totally surreal from were I was fella. and fast it was to must of been in forth by then was it? I remember thinking how flat you and the bike stayed for so long just sliding. When you reached the grass you started pulling away from me again and I had to speed up to stay along side. After what seemed like ages you fell back and I carry on up Park. You did clip the grass with the back wheel on a previous session too there. :eek:

Glad you were back out and at um strait after mate. :lol:

My strait on through Hall late in the afternoon in Inters was a bit of a bum clench-er as it goes. managed to get back to black stuff buy remaining frozen just free wheeling under the trees.

Best time at Cadwell for me so far though, I know whether to go left and right now, just need to sort out when and were.:lol:

WeeJohnyB 26-Aug-2006 17:37

heck of a place to come off mate, hope the bruises are healing fast and the bike is back to normal asap.

All the best

WeeJohnyB

Jon 26-Aug-2006 18:34

Muppet ;)

NBs996 26-Aug-2006 19:15

didn't know you came orf mr rattler.
Why do I miss all the good stuff!

domski 26-Aug-2006 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBs996
didn't know you came orf mr rattler.
Why do I miss all the good stuff!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Which corner was it at?

Rattler 26-Aug-2006 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by domski
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Which corner was it at?

Exit of Charlies 2 - onto Park Straight - the front touched the grass on the exit.

chris.p 26-Aug-2006 19:38

1 Attachment(s)
The same thing happened to my Brother in the last Inters session on Tuesday, but he managed it going into Charlies 2, hope you are not feeling to sore Tim.

Chris.p:burn:

domski 26-Aug-2006 19:44

Quote:

Exit of Charlies 2 - onto Park Straight - the front touched the grass on the exit.

What did you do that for?

I could have told you that would have resulted in a crash - Duh!!

;)

Glad you're alright though really :)