Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   DSC Trackday 2010 - Information and Booking Form (/showthread.php?t=81311)

gozzy 06-Jan-2010 21:44

Hi
Is there still room for 2 in the novice group on the 29th.

This would be my first Ducati day as I am now the proud owner of a 748 and my mate would like to join you on his Aprillia RSV Mille.

Is there noise restrictions on the day, I have termi's which appear to be very loud:)

Dementor 06-Jan-2010 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by gozzy
Hi
Is there still room for 2 in the novice group on the 29th.

This would be my first Ducati day as I am now the proud owner of a 748 and my mate would like to join you on his Aprillia RSV Mille.

Is there noise restrictions on the day, I have termi's which appear to be very loud:)

Gozzy I am sure there will be, just download the form in this thread and send or book via the online shop.

Noise is 105dB Termis should be ok, if you have baffles just take them along just in case.

gozzy 06-Jan-2010 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dementor
Gozzy I am sure there will be, just download the form in this thread and send or book via the online shop.

Noise is 105dB Termis should be ok, if you have baffles just take them along just in case.

Ok, thanks will do.

I dont have baffles, I have been on trackdays before where there is a guy on hand to fit them for you, will that be the case here

ChrisBushell 07-Jan-2010 08:08

Best bet is to make sure that you have a pair of DB killers then - just in case.

From the man who they wouldn't let out - 112DB with killers in!

Chicky 22-Jan-2010 16:06

Oooooh I want to play!!! But I can't get the time off work :(

Dementor 22-Jan-2010 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicky

Sure there will still be some flu viruses around then :D

skidlids 22-Jan-2010 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dementor
Sure there will still be some flu viruses around then :D

If I come down with the flu just prior to the trackday I'm coming looking for you :p

dunlop0_1 22-Jan-2010 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicky

Defo ring in sick....:D

tranquil_rage 31-Mar-2010 13:06

I've booked up for both days through the Online Shop last week but have had no email or confirmation through although the money has been taken. Will instructions be sent out at a later date?

Also as I wasn't a club member, will the included membership fee include a full years membership or is it simply a surcharge for the 2 days?

Dementor 31-Mar-2010 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by tranquil_rage
I've booked up for both days through the Online Shop last week but have had no email or confirmation through although the money has been taken. Will instructions be sent out at a later date?

Also as I wasn't a club member, will the included membership fee include a full years membership or is it simply a surcharge for the 2 days?

Well done, you won't regret it :)

Email Chris Bushell chris.bushell@sgrassociates.com and I'm sure he will answer your questions......he will probably be a bit busy this weekend with DD at BSB Brands though.