Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   MotoGP Le Mans Race (Spoiler) (/showthread.php?t=30927)

phillc 21-May-2006 14:14

MotoGP Le Mans Race (Spoiler)

When will Rossi's run of bad luck end! Can't believe his bike simple expired.

Great result for Loris and Ducati though.

http://kapitalmoto.co.uk/node/57

phoenix n max 21-May-2006 14:16

He wasn't a a happy bunny was he ?
Good Race though.

ali 21-May-2006 14:21

Excellent race, a masterclass from Rossi until it went pop, and some stonking overtakes from loads of folk. Can't help but feel that Rossi is going to tear the field apart once (if) he gets the bike sorted....

chris.p 21-May-2006 14:54

Seems Rossi must get to the front what ever the cost, fair or foal, screwed up Edwards & Gibbons race & put poor Depunet onto his butt in the gravel, yet he moaned at (forget who) the other week for doing the same thing.

Chris.:burn:

[Edited on 21-5-2006 by chris.p]

TP 21-May-2006 15:04

Quote:

Originally posted by chris.p
Seems Rossi must get to the front what ever the cost, fair or foal, screwed up Edwards & Gibbons race & put poor Depunet onto his butt in the gravel, yet he moaned at (forget who) the other week for doing the same thing.

Bit harsh considering he hit one of the repsol bikes before then and thats why he went so wide.

chris.p 21-May-2006 15:29

Quote:

Originally posted by TP
Quote:

Bit harsh considering he hit one of the repsol bikes before then and thats why he went so wide.

Will have to check that out but looked like he cut the corner going up the inside???

ali 21-May-2006 15:34

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by TP
Quote:

Will have to check that out but looked like he cut the corner going up the inside???

Did indeed look like Rossi's fault (too hot up the inside, didn't show a wheel), but I thought the rest of his riding was superb.

TP 21-May-2006 15:40

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by TP
Quote:

I think it was Pedrosa but I'm not sure. Rossi was definitely hot up the inside but I reckon everyone would have made it through ok if he didn't clip the rear wheel of Pedrosa. I think Rossi was expecting Pedrosa to take more of the race line than the really tight line he did take.

That's my recollection anyway, which of course has a high possibility of being flawed :D

Totto 21-May-2006 16:26

Rossi front was nudged then went wide !!! , then he overtook every one within how many laps , then broke down :o

So much for a straight race between him ansd Pedrosa , he well and truly cleaned him , imo :D

raykay748R 21-May-2006 20:13

Quote:

It was Elias the other week, and you know the rules it's do what Rossi says not what Rossi does!!
Good show from him, but I am enjoying the racing now that he's not cleaning up week in week out. Stonking racing from the other guys!!:)