Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Old video - DSC trackday July 1st 2003 Mallory Park (/showthread.php?t=429303)

Guido 13-Dec-2015 15:42

Old video - DSC trackday July 1st 2003 Mallory Park

Came across some old MiniDV tapes the other day and realised one was of the footage I captured at the DSC trackday at Mallory Park way back in 2003.

Have quickly put it together and loaded it up on Youtube.

Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNnp...ature=youtu.be

Iconic944ss 14-Dec-2015 11:19

Thanks Guy, looks like this might be the very first DSC Track day? Or did I read it wrong and it was the first John organised in full.

Not sure I'm glad I missed this one or not - lol but, there again the only TD I did there it was raining as well!

Cheers - Frank

paynep 17-Dec-2015 22:38

Pretty sure I was there in the 1st session on my old 851. Back then I liked the rain!
I've still got the DSC trackday T-shirts #2,#3and #4 but don't remember getting #1?

Ray 21-Dec-2015 15:09

Nice one, Nostalgiafest!!

I'm surprised I ventured out on track in the wet!!

Must have been keen all those years ago:D

Ray.

Monty 02-Aug-2016 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic944ss
Thanks Guy, looks like this might be the very first DSC Track day? Or did I read it wrong and it was the first John organised in full.

Not sure I'm glad I missed this one or not - lol but, there again the only TD I did there it was raining as well!

Cheers - Frank

Mallory was the very first DSC trackday-and yes mate I organised that one as well-didn't book the rain though-you would think you were safe on 1st July wouldn't you............

John