Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Tyres (/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Dragon evo's (/showthread.php?t=29139)

sharpo 08-Apr-2006 09:04

Dragon evo\'s

I thought i was getting Diablos but I now think it's a pair of these.

http://www.seastarsuperbikes.co.uk/T...t=Tyres&page=1

They should be fine for me anyway.

Any comments ?

[Edited on 8-4-2006 by sharpo]

[Edited on 8-4-2006 by sharpo]

nelly 08-Apr-2006 10:45

They will be pretty old............... haven't been in the product list for years. I'd go for the Diablos, even if the Evo's are a good deal.

twpd 08-Apr-2006 10:47

Ditto.

sharpo 08-Apr-2006 17:33

might be too late, although if they're that old they would'nt be available now surely.

if it is those where they any good ?

twpd 08-Apr-2006 17:41

they were never better than ok imo. if they're evos then they will be possibly 3 or more years old. diablos replaced them quite some time ago.

Jools 08-Apr-2006 17:45

If you've got old stock tyres be VERY careful how you scrub them in. If they've been in storage a long time the rubber may have hardened up a little. They'll be OK once you've scrubbed 'em but make sure you get plenty of heat in them before you start putting it on it's ear.

KeefyB 08-Apr-2006 18:36

Quote:

Originally posted by Jools
If you've got old stock tyres be VERY careful how you scrub them in. If they've been in storage a long time the rubber may have hardened up a little. They'll be OK once you've scrubbed 'em but make sure you get plenty of heat in them before you start putting it on it's ear.
Yep,..I know that from bitter experiance.:(

Jools 08-Apr-2006 18:52

Quote:

Originally posted by KeefyB
Quote:

Originally posted by Jools
Yep,..I know that from bitter experiance.:(

That's how I knew :lol:

sharpo 09-Apr-2006 08:36

I'll proceed with caution then.