Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   WSBK Meet the Team Night - Donington Park Hospitality Draw (/showthread.php?t=397084)

antonye 12-May-2015 15:36

WSBK Meet the Team Night - Donington Park Hospitality Draw

WSBK Meet the Team Night - Donington Park Hospitality Draw

Dear Ducati Sporting Club members,

We are pleased to announce that we have been allocated two spaces on the Club Dinner event at WSBK Donington on Thursday 21st May.

Ducati UK managing director Tim Maccabee will be hosting the night, which will include entry into Donington WSBK paddock to the Ducati Hospitality suite to meet the Ducati WSBK Team, enjoy dinner in the hospitality suite with the team and possibly a pit tour if time allows!

The event will start at 7pm at Donington Park and will finish at around 10pm on Thursday 21st May, so you MUST be available on the night and be able to get to Donington in plenty of time to attend the event.

If you are interested please reply to the thread below with your name and DSC membership number. A draw will be made at 9pm on Monday 18th May where two names will be drawn at random from all members who have entered.

You MUST be a full (paid) member of the Ducati Sporting Club to enter and be a member on the date of the draw and the event itself. Due to the limited spaces this draw is only available for members and not associates; one entry per member only. If you are not already a member of the DSC then it's just £25 per year and there are plenty more reasons to join us! See the Membership page for more details.

Good luck!

ngmhol 12-May-2015 20:20

Neil Holloway
Membership number 2969

daytona63 12-May-2015 20:54

Simon Murray

Number 2732

ensonricky 12-May-2015 21:43

Lloyd Roberts

antonye 18-May-2015 14:18

Only three people want to go to this? Draw is tonight (at the Essex regional meet!) so you have a good chance!!

Paul James 18-May-2015 14:31

Paul James, member number 69 :):)

antonye 19-May-2015 10:40

1 Attachment(s)
And the winners are...

Paul James
Simon Murray

Congrats guys, you both have PMs that you need to respond to :)

Apologies to our losers, but we will have more giveaways on the site soon!

ensonricky 19-May-2015 11:50

Congratulations to the winners, I'm not jealous honestly. Always found the WSBK paddock more relaxed and enjoyable than the MotoGP equivalent. Have a great evening.

Lloyd

antonye 19-May-2015 12:12

The two non-winning entries (don't want to call you guys losers!!) will be our standby places just in case anything happens ;)

ensonricky 19-May-2015 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
The two non-winning entries (don't want to call you guys losers!!) will be our standby places just in case anything happens ;)

Don't worry it won't be the first time!

daytona63 19-May-2015 20:10

Reply sent.:)

To say i'm delighted would be an understatement.

Thanks for the opportunity, Antony.

antonye 20-May-2015 14:39

Good news!

We had a note from Ducati UK and there is one extra place available, so I did another mini draw and the winner is...

ensonricky

I will PM you with details.

Luck must be on your side this week - buy a lottery ticket!

daytona63 23-May-2015 10:55

It was am excellent evening. I will do a write up over the next week for Pronto and send it on.

Once again thanks for the opportunity.:)

Paul James 23-May-2015 13:50

Good to meet the other guys and get the chance to chat to "Chas and Dave"

Here's hoping they do well at the weekend!!

ensonricky 29-May-2015 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
Good news!

We had a note from Ducati UK and there is one extra place available, so I did another mini draw and the winner is...

ensonricky

I will PM you with details.

Luck must be on your side this week - buy a lottery ticket!

Unfortunately my luck ran out with the M1 at a standstill for over an hour. When I eventually got there had a great evening chatting to the guys. Thanks again for the opportunity.

Lloyd