Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Moto GP on the edge of my seat again at last. (/showthread.php?t=109955)

Gbyte666 20-May-2012 23:00

Moto GP on the edge of my seat again at last.

La Mans at last a Moto GP race that had me on the edge of my seat screaming and cheering and disbelief. Loved it.. great racing.

Craig

skidlids 21-May-2012 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gbyte666
great racing.

Certainly was :)

clint 21-May-2012 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gbyte666
La Mans at last a Moto GP race that had me on the edge of my seat screaming and cheering and disbelief. Loved it.. great racing.

Craig

That was more like it. All three races were great.

Clint.

ChrisBushell 21-May-2012 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by clint
That was more like it. All three races were great.

Clint.

Have to agree, couldn't take my eyes off all 3 races yesterday. Main thing is that I hope that no one was hurt in all of the crashes.

To watch Vale closing and passing Stoner was fantastic. I dont know how much difference tehy fact that it was wet made to grip ;evels, but it is clear that the GP12 isn't necessarily a bad bike - they just have to find whatever it is that is holding them back in the dry.

antonye 21-May-2012 09:29

Rossi looked a lot more confident on the bike than he has done in a long time. One of his strengths has always been closing on the brakes and he did that time and time again on Stoner.

There are still a lot of questions to be answered to see how much was the bike and how much was down to the weather, tyres, setup, etc so let's not get all excited about the Second Coming of Rossi just yet!

numbskull 21-May-2012 10:21

It was quite clear that the bike is only that good in the wet.

There is still at least a second a lap to find in the dry.

Spjallen 21-May-2012 10:41

The last two laps were just magic!

bradders 21-May-2012 10:55

refreshing change...altho some of the passes in Moto 2 were harsh to say the least!!

Ghost 21-May-2012 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders
refreshing change...altho some of the passes in Moto 2 were harsh to say the least!!

Lol says Mr Courteous.

Gbyte666 21-May-2012 12:35