Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Cadwell 2 days-how was it for you? (/showthread.php?t=35249)

Monty 23-Aug-2006 13:02

Cadwell 2 days-how was it for you?

As the title says-everyone who I managed to speak to liked the 2 day format, same goes for all the people Lizzie spoke to-so, do we stick with it and do the same again next year-or go back to a single day?
I am asking since I will have to book the track soon-and yes before you ask we do have to work that far in advance, which is why we cannot tie it up with the DD races as we won't have any idea of those dates until next year.

John

clockwork orange 23-Aug-2006 13:07

Being my first trackday I was quite relieved I hadn't signed up for the 2nd day....! But I will next year - I'm still having trouble believing its not a dream. Haven't enjoyed myself that much in a long time. Shocked myself at times with how quick the little multi can go, especially in the corners :lol:

Tonio600 23-Aug-2006 13:13

2 days is brilliant. More tracktime, more memories, less travel, etc...
Will do it again :D

Dukerob 23-Aug-2006 13:31

Well judging by the ache in may shoulders, neck, legs and hips today then 2 days is too long. From the slight oil leak around the engine on my 996SPS after being caned to within an inch of its life lap after lap then 2 days is too long. From the lack of sleep, quantity of food and beer consumed, cost and the amount of work waiting for me when I got back then 2 days is seriously too long. As for next year? Book me in now! It was superb, I enjoyed every minute of it, less travel, no rush if it rains, plenty of time to try different bikes etc, hang around with your mates and have a laugh, even the showers are ok at Cadwell! Top 2 days all round :D

couchcommando 23-Aug-2006 14:01

Great Fun :)

psychlist 23-Aug-2006 15:44

Excellent, maybe I'll realise early enough to get my holiday chit in time :rolleyes:

Can we avoid clashing with the Popham Mega-meet next year please John ;)

CK 23-Aug-2006 15:51

excellent 2 dayer, should definately be on the calendar - and tied up to a weekend just like this one, as AK now needs the rest of the week to recover (he has unloaded 2 bikes, 4 wheels, posted here a bit, had some lunch and is now slumped on the sofa again!:rolleyes: )

Just an idea - if there is a chance of getting a marquee for everyone to get together in for the evenings, that would just about be the icing on the cake (or even the use of the club house?)

:)

Grib 23-Aug-2006 15:54

I could only just get up after one day, nevermind two (oooh, me legs!) ;) If it's a two-dayer next time round, we'll do our best to stay for the whole lot. Would have done this time, but we didn't book until the last minute and had work stuff to do :( The Monday was great fun though.

Scooter916 23-Aug-2006 15:57

2 days please mister, or a week......

andys 900ss 23-Aug-2006 15:59

Yep, its been a great weekend (i call it weekend and now on monday work blues...).

Where do I book for next year!!!! It was worth booking my holidays to make sure I was back in time.

Many, thanks

Andy