Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Ducati Sporting Club T-Shirts for 2014 (/showthread.php?t=284604)

antonye 20-Feb-2014 22:30

Ducati Sporting Club T-Shirts for 2014

All,

We have the opportunity to purchase t-shirts from Ducati which are personalised with the Ducati and DSC logo on them.

To keep things simple we would only order one style, as shown below. The t-shirts are good quality Fruit of the Loom 100% cotton and they would be cheap - say £10 delivered - and only available in red and in Large or X-Large sizes.

So the question is would you buy one? This would help us to gauge interest on how many to order.

Please vote using the buttons above.

skidlids 21-Feb-2014 14:37

Would go nicely with my 2014 Desmo Due T-shirt which we should be ordering in the near future once we have sorted the wording

Iconic944ss 21-Feb-2014 21:51

YES!
But only in RED :devil:

Ghost 21-Feb-2014 23:59

I think the oblong background looks cheap, be better with the logo and writing just on the shirt. JMHO tho'. :-)

antonye 22-Feb-2014 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
I think the oblong background looks cheap, be better with the logo and writing just on the shirt. JMHO tho'. :-)

Unfortunately we don't get a choice as that's the only way we get them approved by Ducati.

Col996s 23-Feb-2014 18:49

I have voted No. Not because I don't like the design, I think they look great. Just that I have so many red Ducati T- Shirts.

antonye 23-Feb-2014 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col996s
I have voted No. Not because I don't like the design, I think they look great. Just that I have so many red Ducati T- Shirts.

Good point! I think 80% of my wardrobe is red t-shirts as well.
Again, unfortunately red is the only colour we can have!

MJS 24-Feb-2014 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col996s

Same here

Gbyte666 24-Feb-2014 15:43

It needs something on the back in white & to be honest it also needs some big in white words in the middle front. IE: this T-Shirt does not stand out its just a red T-Shirt with a tiny logo that nobody looks at closely. Almost a secret Ducati club that only other members recognise.

Craig

antonye 24-Feb-2014 15:53

So I'm getting the feeling that people would prefer to have a DSC-specific t-shirt which would be available in colours other than red...

I've seen quite a few nice ones from other clubs around the world, so maybe we'll put some designs together and see what the members think.