Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   DOC 2013 - Final Call for those wanting kits! (/showthread.php?t=245538)

antonye 05-Sep-2013 01:19

DOC 2013 - Final Call for those wanting kits!

1 Attachment(s)
We have been informed that there will be a final run of DOC 2013 kits delivered in October, and the cut-off date to ensure you are registered on Ducati.com to get one is Friday 20th September 2013.

You will need to register on the Ducati.com website and have the DSC marked as your Club. We then confirm that you are a fully paid club member and you will be allocated a DOC kit containing a t-shirt, bag, patch, pin-badge and DOC membership card.

So, to recap:
1. Make sure you are a fully-paid up member of the DSC
2. Register as being a member of the DSC on Ducati.com website
3. Add a message here if you want a t-shirt OTHER than a size LARGE. Make sure you tell me your full name so I can mark you down for the required size.

That's it.

More info here:
http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...d.php?t=186355

Campo 05-Sep-2013 21:31

I'm pretty sure when I registered with Ducati.com there wasn't anywhere where I could select my club as DSC.

Dementor 05-Sep-2013 21:53

Just logged in and there isn't any way I can find to say I am a member of the DSC. The My club section says I'm not a member, must be because I have been since the club was set up :(

Dementor 05-Sep-2013 22:02

Found it http://www.ducati.com/club/ducati_sp...ub_uk/index.do :)

Campo 05-Sep-2013 22:50

Just logged in and clicked on my club and DSC came up. So I must of done it right when I registered.

antonye 06-Sep-2013 00:59

Roy, I have your kit here - do you want me to post it or bring it to Brands on Sunday?

Shane, your kit is in the box for Brands and it will go to Mallory as well so you can collect it there.

Let me know!

Stealth 06-Sep-2013 07:31

Have just gone on DOC and hopefully logged myself as part of DSC.

Campo 06-Sep-2013 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
Roy, I have your kit here - do you want me to post it or bring it to Brands on Sunday?

Shane, your kit is in the box for Brands and it will go to Mallory as well so you can collect it there.

Let me know!

Thanks Ant. I will collect from mallory.

MJS 06-Sep-2013 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dementor

Some 'interesting' information about the club on that link :o

antonye 06-Sep-2013 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJS
Some 'interesting' information about the club on that link :o

I think I can edit it if there's anything that needs updating ... drop me an email!