Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Feeling grumpy! (/showthread.php?t=81295)

Annette 22-Dec-2009 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLC Racing
Have you got room for 1 more!!

Only capitalist pigs allowed at ours, so I guess that's a yes :lol:

gordonparker 22-Dec-2009 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisBushell
It must be something do with the weather, but my temper has been a bit short of late and I am definately a little on the irritable side at the moment.

Now yet again I had to go into the Post Office in Sevenoaks this morning, to collect some parcels and letters.

Now the parcels wouldn't have fitted through the letter box - thats fair; but then we got onto the letters!

I had 3 letters from Club members that had been posted in A4 envelopes, but with the "small" letter stamps on, so I had to pay 3 x £1.08 to receive them. 1 included another A4 envelope for their ACU licence, again with a "small" letter stamp on it!

Then what really did it, was 4 Christmas cards, that they wanted £1.08 each for because the people sending them hadn't put a "large" stamp on them! So I now have to pay for the privilage of receiving Christmas cards.

Must admit didn't feel cold on the way home - with steam coming out of my ears!

I had similar problems and still unresolved:lol: if ever;)

Ian 22-Dec-2009 19:51

must say I've never had any problems getting post to Chris :roll: ;)

Happy Christmas all :)

Ian

andyb 22-Dec-2009 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian
must say I've never had any problems getting post to Chris :roll: ;)

Happy Christmas all :)

Ian

i was going to say i cant believe this topic and no ones mentioned the magic door mat....

Chaz 22-Dec-2009 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyb
i was going to say i cant believe this topic and no ones mentioned the magic door mat....

Or the secret hand shake:lol: :lol:

Ian 22-Dec-2009 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyb

- always happy to laugh even if it is at my own expense!

The other thing I was going to say is that I don't think he should be feeling grumpy, - I think there are laws against that sort of thing, and out of all the Seven Dwarfs he would be the most likely to make a complaint!! :)

andyb 22-Dec-2009 20:54

statistically, six out of seven dwarfs are not happy......