Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Ducati Insurance - Questions and Answers! (/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   INSURANCE TERMIS?????????? (/showthread.php?t=9329)

m1keyp 05-Aug-2004 20:08

INSURANCE TERMIS??????????

Advice please my current insurance is about to run out and I have phoned around.

Are your exhausts E marked/kite marked? to which I answer no which results in no quotation or the broker telling you to effectivly lie and state that there are no modifications.

In one conversation with broker I said about buying the E marked Arrow system with removeable baffles, these would be fine providing the E mark is there its fine.

Advice gratefully received

NBs996 05-Aug-2004 20:14

premiumchoice.co.uk

ils 05-Aug-2004 20:17

insuremyducati / premium choice said they would only replace with standard exhausts after a claim, but accept knowledge of, & will quote for a bike with termis.
-illya.

BDG 06-Aug-2004 11:34

I informed Carole Nash of my Termis and they said its OK as long as you let them know.

baylissboy 06-Aug-2004 13:26

Same as BDG,i'm with Carole Nash,they're not worried as long as they're told about them!!!:D

bazzer sps 06-Aug-2004 21:30

I'm with Carol Nash and had to pay an extra £100 to have Termi's fitted or as they term it "non legal exhausts", so i'm a bit pssd off if you guy's did not have to pay extra.:flame:

Henners 06-Aug-2004 23:54

Ducati Insurance - no problem but they would fit standard pipes if damaged in a crash.