Ducati Sporting Club

Ducati Sporting Club (/msgboard.php)
-   998 / 996 / 916 / 748 (/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Wanted 996 belt covers (/showthread.php?t=188882)

dunlop0_1 17-Mar-2013 07:06 AM

Wanted 996 belt covers
 
Anyone got a set of 996 belt covers for sale.

They must be the later stepped head ones.

Neil

Manga 17-Mar-2013 10:10 AM

I'll have a look and post some pics up.

My Bike was a 2002 MY so last one I think before the FE?

skidlids 17-Mar-2013 10:19 AM

Neil does it use the 93T belts
If so probably the same as a ST4, ST4S. Monster S4 etc

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DUCATI-OEM...item5654136be8

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Used-Ducat...item337cd985db

dunlop0_1 17-Mar-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manga
I'll have a look and post some pics up.

My Bike was a 2002 MY so last one I think before the FE?



Thanks


Yes Kev they are. Trying to avoid the yank import tax though. :)

Cranker V2 17-Mar-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunlop0_1
Thanks


Yes Kev they are. Trying to avoid the yank import tax though. :)


Are the ones I bought of you suitable? They dont fit my motor so they may be for a drop cam head?

dunlop0_1 17-Mar-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranker V2
Are the ones I bought of you suitable? They dont fit my motor so they may be for a drop cam head?


Yes they are the right ones Mike. Problem is although they were cheap for carbon ones they are to much for my repair budget. :(

Thanks though

Manga 17-Mar-2013 09:07 PM






These any good to you?

dunlop0_1 18-Mar-2013 06:32 AM

Thanks for the pics but I'm afraid they are the same as mine so won't fit.
Neil

Cranker V2 18-Mar-2013 11:27 AM

Those carbon ones are sat on shelf at my garage, want to do me a return?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin 3.5.4 - Copyright © 2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Ducati Sporting Club