Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Technical - Help or Info - NON Motorcycle (/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   BT problems? (/showthread.php?t=39842)

CK 19-Dec-2006 10:36

BT problems?

Has anyone else got BT problems this morning?

AK went to check our home email this morning - and no joy (could get on all sites tho, just not BT Yahoo.
I've just done the same here at work, and still no joy:mad:

anyone else??

Brent 19-Dec-2006 10:53

Hi Charlotte

I've got a BT Yahoo account - seems to be OK

Dave

CK 19-Dec-2006 10:57

its just weird Dave - cant get on at home or here (Cobham).
Can do all other websites tho

I'll keep trying tho:)

CK 19-Dec-2006 11:01

ahh, its not just me:

19 December 2006
09:19 AM
BT Yahoo! Beta webmail
We are currently investigating a problem which may mean you experience difficulty using BT Yahoo! Beta webmail. Please bear with us as we endeavour to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Meanwhile we apologise for any inconvenience.

looks like I aint doing emails today for a while:D (sorry to those who sent ones last night, as havent read any since 7pm:rolleyes: )

DaveB916 19-Dec-2006 14:21

Had problem getting BT ADSL/Broadband yesterday, was almost new router and BT confirmed line was oK,so router back to shop and a new router fitted. Still no BroadBand so more calls to Bt to confrim line was ok then a calll to Belkin and after 30 mins of plug/unplug etc he says who is your ISP, BT I relply, ah he says you need to download new firmware for router, great how do I do that since I cannot access the internet I say, DUNNO he replies......

So if you are going to buy a new Belkin router and your ISP is BT download the new firmware first !!!

Anyway downloaded new firmware and flash new router now everythings ok and only 5 hours of my life wasted !!!!!

Bless technology....

Dave B

Davieravie 19-Dec-2006 14:41

I binned BT and went with Tiscali from my work and Sky Broadband from my house. Not a problem so far. Just shows, bigger is not always better :mad: