Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   No Limits Friday the 13th march......Caddy (/showthread.php?t=78592)

Scooter916 21-Feb-2009 22:07

No Limits Friday the 13th march......Caddy

Yea yea yea, Friday the 13th, I Know!!!!! Dont scare me though, I use Number 13 as my race number.
So anyone else up for it, £65 for the full day seems like a good deal for a bit of setup time.
Glyn

Monty 22-Feb-2009 16:14

Love to-but I will be on the beach in Venezuela-tough job-but someone's got to do it.................

John

kye 22-Feb-2009 17:11

I am :)

Scooter916 22-Feb-2009 17:16

You bookin it then???? Dads 600 or the SV???

WeeJohnyB 22-Feb-2009 21:55

Red Nose day as well

Can't be there but will be next day with No Limits, or maybe Oulton, can't recall which one I was ordered to do.....choices choices

WeeJohnyB

Scooter916 22-Feb-2009 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeeJohnyB
Red Nose day as well

WeeJohnyB

Its always red nose day at cadwell in march... Red fingers, Cheeks, toes, ears.
BRRRRRR

skidlids 22-Feb-2009 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooter916
Yea yea yea, Friday the 13th, I Know!!!!! Dont scare me though, I use Number 13 as my race number.
So anyone else up for it, £65 for the full day seems like a good deal for a bit of setup time.
Glyn

Us southern softies are heading to Silverstone next weekend, we prefer to have garages to shelter in and mains lecy toplug our kettles into, Dallas did mention somethingearlier about bringing a oil filled lecy radiator, the big puff :p

Also gives us a couple of extra weeks to sort things if it all goes pear shaped (that'll be Dallas again, not the best record when it comes to Silverstone)

Scooter916 23-Feb-2009 01:04

I dont know about a radiator, I would take a book for the straights if your doing silverstone on the DD bikes...LOL

skidlids 23-Feb-2009 08:04

Its only the national circuit, get beaten up by the big bikes down the front and back straights then get your own back through the complex.
Same circuit as North Glos use when racing there..
weather wise it should be like the old MCC meets that we use to do there, which means it could be anything
we have been going to Silverstone either at the end of Feb or begining of March for the last 3 years and the year before that we went along to watch some of the first ever DD testing, watching Fil2 suffering from Carb Icing problems and chucking in Pro Boost as if it was going out of fashion.

WeeJohnyB 23-Feb-2009 09:50

ah, I remember the days pre-DD when a big crew came to support me and Monty on the TZ. Glory days.

Kev, you must be looking forward to the 'new' Silverstone, looks like some fine alterations to the track and viewing will make a big difference. I do love Silverstone, but my old favourite fast left Abbey and under Bridge goes I hear.

WeeJohnyB