Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Parts For Sale & Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   600SS engine & Running gear for sale (/showthread.php?t=83876)

skidlids 05-Feb-2011 21:53

600SS engine parts for sale

edited as things have now moved on since the original posting

Engine from a early 600SS, removed from bike as the end of the crank is damaged where the alternator had come loose, otherwise it had been running OK and is complete with starter motor, pickup coils etc

Also included is another complete apart from the starter motor early Monster 583 Bottom End, with pick-up coils etc, only one Barrell and Piston (thinks its the front cylinder and a set of complete heads.

Enough to build one good motor and have some spares left over.

Can bring to Pembrey if

£325

Kev
07956 271131
skidlids@ntlworld.com

skidlids 11-Jul-2011 16:45

Updated,
Ideal if you want to build yourself a spare engine, or have enough spares to keep your current engine going for some time to come

bradders 11-Jul-2011 17:25

maybe Craig, Phil and I should buy it between us!! :lol:

paynep 11-Jul-2011 22:22

If I buy it will you let me race Class B next year?

bradders 11-Jul-2011 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by paynep

we'll swap - you can do B; I'll do A and no one would ever know ;)

Cranker V2 11-Jul-2011 23:10

Paul,

please stay in B, ortherwise I will have to move to A so I can have a real meaningful race year and beat you to the points every week:roll:

Ghost 11-Jul-2011 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by paynep

With so few class A's now, it would make sence to just have class B. No one wants a gifted win so whoever comes in you have to beat them and if one does your the best on the day. :frog:

bradders 11-Jul-2011 23:31

I need a 620 to keep up with you B boys on the straights ;)

sorry for hijack Kev...tempted to see if throwing in an early motor would help mine

dunlop0_1 12-Jul-2011 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
With so few class A's now, it would make sence to just have class B. No one wants a gifted win so whoever comes in you have to beat them and if one does your the best on the day. :frog:

Move to class A then and be a proper racer. ;)
Although if next year was just class B for anyone I may be tempted back. :rolleyes:

Phil, if you check the results the same % of A and B riders have done every round so far.

Ghost 12-Jul-2011 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunlop0_1
Move to class A then and be a proper racer. ;)
Although if next year was just class B for anyone I may be tempted back. :rolleyes:

Phil, if you check the results the same % of A and B riders have done every round so far.

F<>* that, you are far too quick. :D Its just that with shared grid a class B never has a true pole position. So argument for A's setting off first is still valid on safety and grid position for B's.