Thread: Desmo Due 2010
View Single Post
Old 15-Oct-2009, 15:49
DSC Club Member
500SD
Bikes: Badger DD A #50, Multistrada 1200s, Aprilia Tuono 1100rr

Mood: More chilled than a polar bear's d**k
I don't give a monkey's ball bag what rule changes come out as long it doesn't hit my wallet, if Maxxis want to offer budget tyres and they're safe then why not let them? There are 2 tyre manufacturers in F1 and it's a battle betwen them, Otei has offered to test Maxxis out so why not let him? I'd rather take the word from a good fellow racer who'll be looking after his own arse than a marketing guy who wants to get his company noticed. If we do then change to Maxxis let those who has forked out on Pirellis (like yours truly) run them till they're done and then change. After all isn't this meant to be a way to get people racing as cheaply (not forgetting safely) as possible?
I agree with Nog about the **** taking as this is people's racing next year we're ranting about, but as long as this thread is banter and the serious stuff is discussed through the proper channels then let's extract some more urine in good humour. As for those who just talk a good race, get of your arse and show us instead.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Scott #50