Quote:
Originally posted by Ian Harris
Quote:
Originally posted by Monty
Quote:
Originally posted by JPM
Quote:
Originally posted by Monty
I have checked against commercial days and the club is a bit cheaper on Brands for end May.
John

Hmmm, this bit technically isn't true Focused for example have a date in May for £149 and a date in June for £149

Focused 15/5 Brands Indy

Focused 14/6

Not trying to be pedantic and be a sh*t stirrer Monty, just stating fact

I stand corrected JP-mind you they have the same days on the UK Trackdays listing at £159-which is where I checked since all days are there not just focused.
All I can assume is that they have a special deal with Brands MSV-(which I have been assured they don't) since they will need to fill it to make anything at all-without allowing for their cost's. What they may be doing is booking the track and providing their own medical and marshall cover-in which case they are not bound by MSV's operating procedures and can put more people out on track.

John

[Edited on 3-2-2006 by Monty]

Its probably got something to do with Focused running evening sessions. Evenings get light fairly early in the year, so Focused will probably have a three group full day event, plus a two group evening session at £69 or similar ... got to be some savings there somewhere, crafty so and so's.

Maybe... but there's never any evening sessions at Oulton for example, all to do with the Church etc