View Single Post
Old 10-May-2009, 00:36
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Rode the 996 up to Kempton, I ddn't leave home until 9:25 so was a bit suprised to see the que was still going way down the carpark when I arrived, so parked the bike and tucked into a packet of crisps and a drink that I had brought with me, then joined the tail of the Que as it got to where I was, just happen that my mate Adrian was at the back so I joined alongside him, at which point he handed me the prototype crankcase/chain break protector that he has just done for the early 600/750SS and Monsters.
Hadn't been inside long before Topitoo gave me a buzz and we arranged a meeting point.
Spent the next couple of hours hunting thrugh various stalls and bagged myself a really good condition early Monster seat unit for my M750, Luckily I could get Adrian to take it home for me.
Before Leaving I had a look around the bike show and have to give it to the Kettle Club they had some lovely bikes on display.
Also a few nice bikes around the jumble such as a Bulatco 250 rcaer, that had a Maserati motorcycle keeping it company and another stand had a nice little Ducati 160
All in all I had a good time at the show, so the ride down the M3 to Southampton afterwards was just about bearable

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook