View Single Post
Old 12-Oct-2006, 20:59
Mille

Hi Ruth, it's really up to the DD guys how they would want to run it but with 40 riders having the whole track to themselves for 3 days you could easily run 2 or 3 groups and have quality tracktime. The hotel is very reasonable if you would like a single room, but I'm sure there must be some other Ducati lady riders would wish to attend.

Skiing wise - cancel Easter and get up to the Sierra Nevada after the trackday. Its great skiing, although pretty high (10,000 ft) and the atmosphere is top (no pun intended). Zero Germans = No hassle at the lifts! Boarding is excellent as they have a full on board park - half pipes and biiiig jumps. (Which J.McW fell off ha!) This is actually the only reason I'm doing all this -so I can sneak off for a play! It's cheap as well.

Re - earlier question on committment (eek) - £100 refundable deposit until 15 December on a credit card will do it. If there aren't enough takers then money back, nothing lost and the flights should still be cheap to book when we confirm. (obviously if we get the numbers earlier we're off!)

Thanks, Gerry

PS Video will be up any minute...right Domski>???

Last edited by racedays : 12-Oct-2006 at 21:01.