View Single Post
Old 15-Sep-2006, 16:17
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil2
that made me LOL.....

Not me. I'm really tired of that. I'm a lot more than tired but I don't know the right word. Bl00dy foreigners.
Please guys, here is not the right place for that.

We all know something wrong happened. We all have ideas about who has been really wrong that day. And? What do you expect to do? I'm sure your motivation is right Henners, but the way you do it is not. Nobody is fool enough to publicly reckon they're wrong when they are. Especially in such a context, when people have been fighting for so long.

According to me, you're not helping the series doing that. As much as the people who raised that protest, you both are so wrong.

That thread will lead to nothing but division of the remaining people not yet divided.

It seems so many people are trying to destroy the race series I love... From both sides, the MT side and the other side...

That's not fair to us, us who only race, own bikes and spend time preparing them, and to the fans who love the series cause their mates are racing and so they make all the meetings.

Anyway, I'm so ****ed off that I should better think about something else.

Last thing:
As a DSC paid-up member fed up with all the politics going on here, as a DD racer who loves the series (yeah I already said it), as a mate of Dom & Chass who support them in what they went through, I ask the webteam to remove that thread because I do think it can only hurt our series even more.