View Single Post
Old 08-Oct-2009, 21:03
BSB Star

Mood: living my life to the full
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic944ss
Hi Flo,

Nice to see you again flower.....

As someone with a broken and badly neglected Ducati in my garage I'm not sure I'm qualified to reply, but that wont stop me putting my 2p in anyways

Times have moved on and there are so many really good Ducati sites out in 'net land now that I tend to look upon our little place as a members utility, more about things strictly happening in and around the club rather than banter about life & the universe.

Its a double edged blade for me:

I miss the old banter myself but I dont miss the cr@p and hours of moderation & calming over heated users down that went with it.

There is still plenty of DSC spirit about as far as banter goes I agree you might need to look further afield here, I've just split my sides laughing out loud for the 1st time here in ages reading some of the Cadwell park DD reports but I know they aint for everyone.

IF we can provide quality events, rides and info for the majority of riders then maybe we might see a better future than of late, winter of course, brings less events but sometime an increase in board activity as we look forward to 2010.

Nearly time to change your sig. block then Flo!!!

Kind Regards to all - Frank x

(Sorry the snog is just for Flo )

Hi Frank
Long time no hear/read etc.. Sorry about your duke. I am now a proud owner of one again. I've got my monster 900 back. I bought it new back in 2000 then a couple of years later, sold it to James T who was our lodger. James has recently gone to start a new life down in Devon and he didn't have anywhere to store it so I bought it back off him

True there are lots more sites to choose from nowadays and some tend to be a little more silly banter friendly (That's not a dig just a fact) and encouraging of the wives/partners etc.... so anyone can join in the topics.

As for my signature yep!! 2009 is nearly over

Thanks for the snog

take care
Flo x