View Single Post
Old 27-Jul-2006, 12:00
Mille

Mood: twitching
Talking

yea...SNAP

mike from mdr said that he has set it up with the correct fueling. Before it was running very rich which would explain why the problem wasnt so obvious.
Now its setup correctly, but has this annoyance.

granted its really only a problem when you open it up abit at 4k but seeing iam usually around there whilst riding its a bit annoying. also on part throttle in low revs it slightly back fires through the injectors...is that normal?!!!

Is the FIM module located inside the ECU? like an expansion card with ribben cable attaching the two device 1 into an eprom slot adapter the other into the FIM module? or it it external like the power commander?

I blame the s0dding EEC and there noise emissions..noisey cans save lives....officer honest

If so ..and i think this has been answered before in a thread..power commander or fim.. and... who best at setting them up in and around surrey. would do nelly but thats a bit of a trek. any issues with SIGMA? motorapido is a little ride around the m25 and then there's the question of getting back as i guess it would be a day job