View Single Post
Old 27-Jul-2005, 18:08
500SD
Bikes: Diavel

Yeah it was another typical DSC track day - WET ! No thats not fair TA2 was dry all day. Missed a couple of really wet sessions in the morning then went out before lunch, had some great fun until first session after lunch a bolt sheared on the water pump housing and filled the bellypan with coolant, I was wondering why it was spinning and sliding at the back end by the end of the session until I pulled up in the paddock ! Scary ! Still a quick repair from nelly and I was out for the last session of the day
thanks to Nelly for the van, Rushjob for the caravan and burgers, and the guy with the desmosedici replica for the bolts and gasket sealant, nice one Lee !! I especially enjoyed almost out breaking Lee into mansfield until I selected first and had a great rear wheel lock up even with slipper! Scary ... again Great to catch up with everyone even if they did nick all me fags again :P Top cheescake Lisa even if I only had a bit.
Thanks everyone for organising the event. We missed Mort for sure, but at least he'll now be there for every race meeting.