View Single Post
Old 26-Aug-2005, 01:50
500SD

Mood: YELLOW!!!
nope, not me, but good on the guy for doing dibble's work for him as they sure aint gonna......

i recently had the local scumbag schizo-peeping tom-petty thief pay a nocturnal visit to my back garden (probably on his way to try to spy on my next door neighbour - she'd already found him at the bottom of her fire escape at 4am the week before....). anyway, while there, he stole the back wheel off my daughter's (only received 2 days before on her b'day) mountain bike. anyway, since the theft of my 748, i've upgraded my security and long story short, i got the whole thing on cctv and also his oily prints were all over the frame. eventually after i and my neighbour had harrassed the police for days, they sent a SOCO and then 2 constables to respectively take prints and view/collect the tape. the PCs immediately ID'd the guy (he'd only been out of prison for 6 weeks after being inside for 9 months for harrassment) and promised they'd be in touch re: getting a witness statement.......that was on the 20th july and i'm still waiting!