Mood: renegade sexy racer
Quote:
Originally posted by zhed44
Quote:
Originally posted by itexuk
Quote:
Originally posted by zhed44
Overtaking a Mondeo tonight, when he suddenly speeded up

A Mondeo speed up? 30 to 60 in about 15 seconds, Ducati in about 2 to 3. Teach you to overtake on Double White Lines, car drivers do not expect people to over take on DW's he would not have known you were there. Sorry mate but you are at fault

FYI. he nailed it just as i pulled out around him - the increase in forward movement was not really an issue, as the relative accelleration should have taken care of that - it was the 6' swerve that caught me out. in fact i had 2 alternatives - back off and brush against him or nail it and get punted into the bushes. i chose the former.

anyway - beginning to get a bit sick of all the condescending judgementalism now - i'm guessing that all those who have told me what an idiot i was either,
a) haven't realised that i've worked that much out for myself
b) have never pulled off a dodgy overtake themselves.

so for christ's sake, enough with all the holier than thou crap.

Well said mate I think you sound like a Bloke that can tell if it looked like a reasonable overtaking opportunity or a kamikaze death move over the white lines.

He was probably asleep when you arrived at his side and holding the wheel with one hand.

It’s the lesser known Dawdler mate, you just got in his strike zone.

**** the silly paint on the road and overtaking in the gap. Just overtake as normal if it’s safe and you’ve checked for the old bill. That way you end up getting back on the right side of the road as planed.