Thread: 620 big bore?
View Single Post
Old 02-May-2005, 11:23
Big Twin

Mood: Enjoying Togdom !
620 big bore?

Wow what a weekend.
A veritable rollercoaster as far as we were concerned,Chris struggled with confidence after his Rockingham crash as well as the Reserve farce (thanks weeksy) .
All in all a great weekend (thanks to Paul fromm CSS for the practice starts) and now its just down to some track time to get the bike handling as Chris likes it and get the bike looking as pretty as it was before battle comenced!
Anyway to the point of the post ,i personally thought the MT have got the power spot on for the 583 bigbore bikes so as to be very even with rthe 620's (as this weekend proved)
however i am very concerned about the mutterings from 620 riders about going big bore before Castle Combe (i was told by 3 riders they are keen to do it) .
I realise it may be to late and we might be closing the stable door etc what with the fact that there is already onr 620 bb already on the grid and the fact that the final regs have been published but i can see a race series with a race within a race developing.
Is it too late to ban 620 bigbores and more importantly what do other competitors think?
Butch