Thread: Gutted
View Single Post
Old 25-Jan-2009, 15:53
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 916 Strada

Mood: www.od2racing.co.uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeJohnyB
.....and the day got worse. Coming out of a car park in Nottingham with steep and tight ramp, the front spoiler scratched on the ground at 1mph and then I immediately kerbed the rear alloy, so within a day I have a dented roof, scratched bonnet, scratched wheel and scratched spoiler. My immaculate car is now looking unloved and is not the same. Need to get it all fixed asap.

Then I get up this morning and watch some stupid woman park in front of me. There's only one official space before the end of the street, so she has clear space in front of her, but she reverses back and forward, on and off with the handbrake as I am on a steep hill, her car is going up and down as she goes from handbrake fully on to screaming engine as she jerks forward. At this time, I'm just watching, struck motionless, mouth open waiting for the bump, but hey, good girl, she misses me by literally 2 inches. My car is now stuck in position, no way I can get out with 2 inches at the front and about a foot at the back. Luckily I didn't need to use it, but why did she leave 6 feet in front of her and 2 inches behind? She was gone by the time I went out, so I left a nice note on her screen questioning her right to hold a driving licence

Just noticed the scum from the other night have kicked over the new trees that are staked up.

oh and when we got up this morning the Aga isn't working and no weekend call out, so take away tonight. hey ho. Is it ok to drink at home during the day?

WeeJohnyB

You have to look on the bright side WJB things can only get better it's only January

We should organise a vigilante group and give the feckers a good slapping.

Anyone seen Mav & his base ball bat