View Single Post
Old 26-Jul-2005, 10:31
Mille

Left Norwich in sunshine but by time i'd covered the 15 miles to Dereham to meet up with Sparkin it was spitting with rain and by time we got to kings lynn to meet up with Wheelspin and Rooney it was time for the water proofs it p****d it down all the way to Cadwell, although the MT had no probs with the wet roads the electrics were'nt liking it, cutting out three times in the last ten miles. Once at the track first port of call was the bar four or five pints later and its time to set up camp, thank god for that marque that someone left up. Morning came round all to quick and the sudden thought as to where my wallet was, turned out i left it on the bar the night before and a member of staff handed it in so had to be gratefull i got both parts of my licence and cards back even though it was missing the five twenty pound notes, oh well own fault for leaving it there in the first place.As for the track, never done Cadwell before and was a bit nervous of going around in the wet but the tyres seemed to have loads of grip and i was soon up to speed although was still getting several reminders from the rear under braking and down shifting, once the track started to dry the fun started, being able to dice more confidently with some of the other guys ( and gals ) and the mountain had me laughing so louding in my helmet i thought i was going to roll of the bike clutching my sides, the wheel may have only been a couple of inches of the ground but it felt massive to me and i was loving it. All in all a fantastic day

Unfortunatly not so good for eveyone, hope your not to badly beaton up Wheelspin, ill speak to you later to see how you are, anyone know how the guy is that went down on the final inters session or who it was.

Look foward to see'ing all thoughs of you that are brave enough to go on the Narfok raid next Sunday