View Single Post
Old 30-Aug-2005, 13:29
Big Twin

Thinking of selling ??? UPDATE ?

After only managing to do about 900 miles in the last year due to ill health I am considering selling my 749R.
I have ME along with a minor heart problem that leaves me absolutely wrecked after being on my bike and with a lot of weight being on my arms I am finding it very hard to ride any distance without severe discomfort.
I was going to buy some bar risers to see if that would help but do not really want to spend any more with the bike costing virtually £17,000 !!!! when I might be unable to use it anyway.
The spec is as follows,
Ducati 749R 2004/04 1800 very dry miles, Full carbon model.
Polished Termignoni exhaust with carbon cover, ecu and filters, Sargent carbon look seat with Italian flag logo , Alloy Fuel Cap, Carbon fork top adjusters, carbon hugger,carbon front mudguard, carbon tank pad cover,carbon seat hump cover,carbon sprocket cover, carbon heel plates, carbon exhaust guard, Dark tint DB screen, white front number board, clear lights set with LED rear light,Hand made Ducati Corse frame plugs , Alloy clutch cover with window, Fast By Ferracci Slipper Clutch, small alloy number plate holder.

I have listed the bike here to try,
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/49617.htm

[Edited on 6-9-2005 by iang]