View Single Post
Old 17-Jun-2013, 11:11
Montjuic

Gauging Interest - Ducati 996 Parts

Unfortunately due to lack of time and use i've decided to sell my 996, beforehand there's a few parts to be removed from the bike andreturn to standard condition, gauging interest at the moment but if most of thebelow are wanted il go ahead, i know some of the prices are at the upper end ofthe scale but then this reflects there condition, but i am open to sensibleoffers, pictures to follow:

Termignoni 45mm exhausts in excellent condition - £350 or £300 plus standard exhausts.

Ducati Corse Rearsets and gear/brake pedals in excellent condition (originally purchasedfrom Tom i, so not cheap copies) - £200 or £150 plus standard rearsests/pedals.

Ohlins Rear Shock and spring in excellent condition - £350 or £275 plus standard shock.

Ohlins Road & Track (R&T) FG43 Forks with removable caliper mounts and in excellent condition (comes with bottom yoke which has been powdercoated black and with 65mm caliper spacing) - £1,100 or £950 plus standard forks and lower yoke.

Carbon Air Intakes in excellent condition (CM Composit with filter runners/airboxclips/indicator mounts) - £275 or £235 plus standard intakes.

Carbon Front Fender in good used condition (Ducati Performance) £150 or £120 plus standard fender (red).

Carbon HeatShield in good used condition (CM Composit) - £50 or £40 plus standard heatshield.

Carbon HeelPlates (Corse Type) in good used condition - £60 or £50 plus standard heelplates.

998FE Single Seat Unit (Red with Italian Flag and Campione Del Mondo Superbike text) in excellent condition - £350 or £250 plus standard biposto unit and seat pads (red).

Tecnosel Seat Pad in very good condition - £150

Carbon Hugger and Chain Guard in good used condition (Ducati Performace) - £150

Brembo P4Calipers, with pads and lines in excellent condition - £275 or £190 plusstandard calipers/pads/lines.

Renthal Quick Release Rear Sprocket Carrier in excellent condition (stops cush drive fouling hub) - £70.

Ducati Performance Carbon Fuel Cap (lockable) in excellent condition - £40 plus standard fuel cap

FIM Dual Injector Chip (cures hesitation/stutter) - £70

Picures to follow, if anyone would like any in particular just let me know.

Thanks

Last edited by DAVEST205 : 18-Jun-2013 at 10:36.