Old 19-Nov-2007, 15:06
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDaMauler
£50, thats a cheap garage ornament...Missed em though!!!

Jeez, didn't think they'd go that cheap!!

Quote:
I`ve been about, its just DSC`s got a bit dull, a lot of good people have left or been booted, so theres not much to talk about,unless its Ducati`s and thats just like preaching to the converted,theres certainly a lack of banter on the site these days.

I agree to an extent, but as with any club and/or "social" scene there will always be a turnover of people and thus the perceived banter that is going on.

I still see a lot of banter happening, just not much of it that I can/want to join in with. Maybe I've been here too long and it's a been there, done that kind of effect?

But the club board does remain a good resource for all things Ducati, even if it is a little dry these days!

Quote:
I think the MT have strangled the life out of the site with the heavy handed moderating and banning....Na!!! Its not that much fun anymore....

There have been a some that were out of line and deserved what they got, imho. Maybe even if they were banned as a warning/deterrent to others, that's not such a bad thing. I don't think that many people have been banned, but more have left voluntarily for the same reasons you point out.

In the great game of life you're going to come across people who you disagree with and maybe who you don't even like, but that's life and you can't always have it your own way. Maybe some people need to learn that the hard way!

But whatever. <fx: winks, clicks tounge and points> Don't be a stranger.

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!